Thursday, June 28, 2007

What classes would you like to attend?

I have a few classes coming up over the next month or two but would like to know what other types of classes you would like to come to.

If you have a suggestion for a class please leave a comment under this post or email me (address is in my profile).

25th July - Christmas In July Stamp-a-Stack

August (date TBA) - Cards That Move

Every Month - Open Stamping Night (like a crop night)

Other Class Ideas - Technique classes such as watercolouring, chalks, emobossing, masking, brayering etc etc
- Mother and Daughter card or scrapbooking classes
- Stamp-a-stacks
- Scrapbook in an evening (complete a 6x6 album using a Simply Scrappin' Kit)

I would like to tailor classes to what my customers want and need so please let me know what you would like to see.

No comments: