Wednesday, August 1, 2007

So busy...

Well again I have not updated the blog for a few days - sorry! I have just been so busy with other everyday life stuff that I haven't had time to stamp anything new, let alone take photos of it and upload to the blog.

I did get a little bit of stamping done today - finished off some card candy to use as door prizes at my workshops this month. I've also been busy prepping the materials for tomorrow night's workshop and class materials for August.

August is going to be a very busy month for me. I have 3 workshops, 3 classes/stamping nights and am also busy rehearsing with a local orchestra for our performance of My Fair Lady the musical at the end of August. If you're local to Brisbane and are interested in seeing the musical, let me know and I'll pass on the details to you. Tickets are only $10 for adults, $7 concession and $25 for a family.

I should be able to upload some photos on Thursday from Wednesday's workshop. I'll also update the blog tomorrow when I finally find out what the monthly special is. All we know so far is that it is something special for hostesses. I'm guessing its extra hostess dollars or a bonus stamp set!

No comments: