Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cherish Layout

This layout was really easy (as are all the layouts in this album!). I started with Almost Amethyst cardstock and ink and stamped a heart (from the "Simply Said" stamp set) randomly all over both pages.

I wanted to use brushed silver cardstock but since I didn't have any I used silver embossing powder around the edges of some Whisper White. This was actually my husband's idea! We were chatting on the phone and I was telling him what I was trying to do but had no silver cardstock. He said "why don't you do that embossing stuff on some plain paper, you know, where you use that powdery stuff and and heat tool?"
Gee, he HAS been paying attention to my stamping sessions!

I stamped the Cherish stamp in Elegant Eggplant ink on vellum cardstock. I then stamped various words from the "Everyday Flexible Phrases" set, also in Elegant Eggplant ink. The vellum carstock was attached to the page with silver brads.



Please click on the photo for a close up view.

Stamps: A is for Adorable, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Simply Said
Inks: Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Accessories: Silver Brads, Silver Detail Embossing Powder
Tools: Heat Tool

No comments: