Thursday, December 27, 2007

Finally! Some Scrapbooking!

So I've shown you lots and lots of cards on my blog - that's what I do the most - but I haven't shown you any scrapbooking until now.

Over the next few days I'll be posting pictures and recipes for the pages I made to put in an album for my nephew Julian for Christmas. The album is 8x8 (which Stampin' Up! don't sell at the moment so I had to buy the album from Spotlight) and I have found this a fantastic size to work with. It's perfect for putting 1 standard size 6x4 photo on each page with plenty of room for embellishmants and journalling.

I created the layouts in the album for Ray and Bell (Julian's parents) to add their own photos and journalling to later. Try to imagine the layouts with photos on so that there is only 1/8th inch of the photo mat showing.

Here is the front of the album and the stamp set I used as my "theme" or "motif" throught out the album to tie it all together. This stamp set is a Level 2 Hostess set from the current catalogue. It is called "A is for Adorable".

No comments: