Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Seems I've been tagged...

Debbi left this comment under my last post, tagging me.

You've been tagged:
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, this is my first time being tagged on my blog so here goes:

1. I met my husband in a marching band - he plays the drums and I play the clarinet

2. I'm not artistic at all - can't draw or paint - but I really enjoy crafts because I get to do artistic things without actually having artistic talent!

3. I am writing this post sitting on the couch with my little boy who is watching Elmo on TV - he is addicted to Elmo and boy are his Daddy and I sick of watching it! He he he.

4. I have been married for almost 7 years.

5. I have 2 younger sisters and a younger brother.

6. I'm a bit of an emotional person (my star sign is Cancer) and my feeling can get hurt easily.

7. I am having another baby in April or May (depends whether you go by my dates or the ultrasound dates!)

The 7 people I'm tagging are:

1. Liz

2. Julie

3. Gemma

4. Carol

5. Ursula

6. Chrissie

7. Marelle

No comments: