Thursday, May 15, 2008

Now for the proper one...

Here's the other card I made for Mum for Mother's Day along with a matching Chocolate Bar holder.  I also made the same again for my Mother-in-law.


I basically copied this one straight from page 72 of the Idea Book & Catalogue.  I left a couple of details off my version because I didn't have the exact same stamp or brads as the one in the catalogue.

For those of you who don't already know, if you see a project in the catalogue that you want to recreate, you can look up the page number in the back of the catalogue and find a list of all the colours and products used to create it.  

Stamps: Wild Rose, Occasional Greetings, Priceless 
Inks: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Kraft, River Rock, Blue Bayou, Confetti White
Accessories: Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Horizontal Slot Punch

I'm not sure about everyone else's computers and web browsers but I know that at least on mine, I can click on the photo and it will bring up a much bigger version so that you can see all the detail properly.  So if you can't make out the details, please try clicking on the photo to get a close up look at it.

No comments: