Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What else can I do?

Hmmm...I can just imagine you are all asking: "So what else can I do with the Tart and Tangy stamps, other than your awesome class?" ;)

So here's an idea:
I saw a card like this somewhere on the internet - most likely SplitcoastStampers - and thought I'd have a go myself.  (I really ought to bookmark these ideas when I see them so I can link to it!)

Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Occasional Greetings
Inks: Sahara Sand marker, Close to Cocoa, Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose, Soft Sky
Papers: Vellum cardstock, Naturals Ivory, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools:  1 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Sponges, Colour Spritzer

2 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Very Clever Bec!!!!
I like!!!! Nope I LOVE!!!!

Sarah
xx

Sam said...

This card is great Bec! What a fab idea.

Have a great week,
Sam.