Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Me Page

First of all, sorry about not posting to my blog for SOOOOO long.  Life gets busy, you know how it is. :)

I don't often get the chance to scrapbook but here is a ME page.  



This page was made to put into an album with pages of other demonstrators in our team.  Liz (my upline) then gave the album to Shelli (the CEO of Stampin' Up!) when she attended the wonderful incentive trip.


I used the Blush Blossom marker to colour two flowers from my Pretties Kit.  I layered the 2 flowers and adhered them to the page with a rhinestone brad.

The edges of all pieces of cardstock were sponged with their matching ink colour.


Stamps: Sanded background, Leaves A La Carte jumbo wheel, Jumbo Outline Alphabet
Inks: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Blush Blossom (and Blush Blossom marker)
Papers: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Rhinestone Brads (ice)
Tools: Sponge Daubers

1 comment:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

what a beautiful photo of you. Lovely layout.
Deanne
xx