Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Thank Yous

Just wanted to share with you some little 3x3 thank you cards I have been making. This particular one is what I made as the thank yous for Owen's Baptism a few weeks ago.



I used the textured Soft Sky cardstock and the So Swirly wheel with Close to Cocoa. I just love blue and brown together. I quite like pink and brown together too for girly stuff.

I then used the Scallop cirlce, 1 and 1/4 inch and 1 and 3/8 inch circle punches with the Seeing Spots stamp set.

This card was soooo quick and easy to make. I can recommend reaching for your wheels and punches when you need to make a whole batch of thank you cards in a hurry!

I have now decided to use up MORE of my big scrap pile using this layout. I'm always in need of little thank you cards to pop into customers' orders and for many other little occasions too. I am attempting to use up the Yo Yo Yellow that is haunting me! (More on that later)

P.S. I am dying to do up a post about the Xmas workshop last Sunday but am waiting on copies of photos from the other demosntrators as I didn't get a chance to take lots on the day. Hope to get it done over the weekend.

No comments: