Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tips and Links - Ribbon tying

What a wonderful time we had at our Pine Rivers venue today for the Christmas Card workshops! I will fill you in on all the details when I have time to upload my photos etc.

But for now I just wanted to post a link that I was telling some of the ladies about today.

We made a few cards at our workshop today that involved tying ribbon and I was showing them a technique for getting a nice, flat front on your knots. (I think I was talking about this at our last Paper Angels meeting too...)

This is one of those things that once you have physically done it a few times, it becomes easy. One of the ladies on my table today (Rebecca) was proof of this and was even helping others with their knots!

So, here's the link I was telling you about on Kristina's Blog!


I'll be back later with some more info about today's workshop.

Oh! I'm sure I was talking about some other links today - so any of the ladies who I spoke to about it today, can you email me or leave me a comment here to remind me which links I am supposed to be putting here for you! Pretty please!! I have forgotten!

No comments: