Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Rest of Tia's Album

I've used the "Priceless" stamp set for this layout 'cos babies are Priceless!  
The colours here are So Saffron, Almost Amethyst and Close to Cocoa.  I've used pieces from the Hodge Podge Hardware kit - I have got to start using this stuff up instead of 'saving' it!  Somehow I feel heaps better using it in Scrapbooking than in cardmaking since scrapbooks are kept forever.  When I use it on cards I always cringe at the thought that it might be thrown away! LOL!
The background is the So Swirly jumbo wheel in Versamark ink.  I've also used Vanilla grosgrain ribbon and the scallop and circle punches for embellishments.

This layout uses a retired Christmas Simply Scrappin' Kit.  I still had heaps of this one left and thought best to use it up!  The kits are FANTASTIC for quick scrapbooking as they have everything you need - plain cardstock, patterned papers and die cut stickers.  I also added some retired silver cord just to jazz it up a bit more.  The colours here are Always Artichoke, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy and Real Red.

No comments: