Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tia's Album again

A few more layouts from Tia's album:

I really like how this layout turned out.  Blush Blossom is a REALLY under-used colour but team it up with Groovy Guava and it looks great!!

Again I have used Versamark and a jumbo wheel to create a subtle background paper.  This time I used the "Scatter Sunshine" wheel.  The accents were made with stamps from the "Simply Said" set.  The title was made with a stamp from the "For a Friend" set which is a hostess only set. I only wanted to use part of the stamp so I used a Blender Pen dipped in Groovy Guava ink (like a marker!) to only ink the part that I wanted.


This layout uses Petals and Paisleys DSP.  I layered it onto Tempting Turquoise cardstock which I had stamped with the dotty stamp from the "Polka Dots and Paisley" set.  The title and accents also come from that same stamp set.  

The colours used are Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink (actually it might have been Regal Rose, stamped off once, I can't remember!) and Old Olive.

1 comment:

Carol Yost said...

Bec these are really cute, and helpful :o) I have a heck of a time with Scrapbooking, so thanks for the insight! Have a wonderful day!