Saturday, April 4, 2009

Simple Thank Yous

Wow, is this the most neglected blog or what??? Sorry you guys, I promise I will get on top of this and get the blog happening more often.

Here are some simple thank you cards I made last month. This Bali Breeze paper is no longer available but of course you could use the same layout with some of the gorgeous new papers in the new catalogue!

The card on the left is made from a 1/4 sheet of A4 cardstock. The card on the right is a standard sized card - 1/2 sheet A4.

I used the 1 and 3/8" square punch for the card on the right. I layered the 4 squares onto a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the adhered to the Apricot Appeal card base. I then pierced a row of holes all the way around with the mat pack and paper piercer. The sentiment is from "Sincere Salutations" and is stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink.

1 comment:

Tracy Furniture Removal said...

Great blog, I enjoyed reading it.