Monday, May 25, 2009

OMG! I scrapbooked!

Just had to share with you some scrapbooking. I have not touched my 3 year old's baby album in soooo long but I finally did a couple of layouts for him. I really need to catch up on my scrapbooking. (Don't we all??) I have it all planned out for my second child - I have kits bought and ready to go! LOL! My main problem is just getting the photos actually printed out! And then sorted out too...

You can't really tell from this photo but the hanky on Toby's head is actually a ginham patter no it matches this paper really well. I've used mostly Stampin' Up! products for these layouts although a lot of it is retired stuff I've stashed away for my personal scrapbooking use.

I just knew that I would need this Au Chocolat papers after they retired! It goes perfectly with this teddy bear layout. You can't see it but I've used textured Very Vanilla cardstock here and it's totally gorgeous in real life.

I haven't added the jounalling yet but I'll get to that eventually! LOL!

No comments: