Friday, June 5, 2009

Pocket Card with DSP

Here's my final entry for Liz's challenge:

This time I decided to actually challenge myself! The first 2 cards were easy to make - that spotty design on the DSP is fun to work with.

I decided I needed to try and use a pattern that I didn't necesarily love...and here's what I came up with. I stuck to just the 2 colours to keep it simple. The pattern is already busy so I didn't want busy colours as well.

Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Frames with a Flourish
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Papers: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Choc Chip grosgrain (wide and narrow), Jumbo Eyelet,
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Round Tab Punch, Cropadile, 1/2 inch circle punch (for the corners of the frame).

No comments: