Friday, September 4, 2009

Fresh Inspirations Workshop wrap up

Waaaay back in June our Paper Angels group help a half-day cardmaking workshop which we entitled "Fresh Inspirations".

The attendees received the Fresh Cuts stamp set and made 4 fabulous cards. (which I just realised I don't have a photo of! aarrgghh! Will take one tomorrow and edit to add)

A fabulous day was had by all and at our Pine Rivers venue we raised close to $700 for our chosen charity - the Mater Mothers Bereavement Support Program. (you can read more about it HERE)

Stampin' Up! is always generously supportive of our charity fund-raising efforts and supplied us with lots of lovely product for our raffles. Here's a pic of my Mum and I on the day. Mum always seems to manage to win a raffle prize or a competition prize at our events. I promise it's not rigged! LOL!

No comments: