Monday, September 14, 2009

Tri-Shutter for Mum

Here's the card I made for my mother's birthday on the weekend.


Mum loves blue so I used lots of Baja Breeze! Mum also likes things not to be too overdone so I tried not to completely cover up all the beautiful DSP.

Stamps: Oval All, Heartfelt Thanks

Inks: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip

Paper: Parisian Breeze DSP, Baja Breeze textured and plain, Choc Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons, Pretties Kit Flowers and half pearl, Button Latte white button, Rhinestome Brads, Flower Fusion Too felt flowers, Build-a-brads Pewter, Linen Thread

Tools: Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, 1/2 inch circle punch (for build-a-brad) Aquapainter (for colouring pretties flower)

1 comment:

Liz Collett said...

Lovely - I cant believe I haven't made one of these yet - I'm definitely going to make one now
Liz