Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Beautiful Peacock Sale-a-bration stamp set

Hi there friends,

I had a lot of fun making a whole bunch of these peacock birthday cards. Aren't the colours just so much fun? I used a sponge dauber to add Bermuda Bay ink on top of the Lemon-Lime Twist I had already inked the tail with.  This gives a really neat two-tone effect.  It's a multi-step stamp set, so you need to line up the body of the peacock into the space in the tail.  Thank goodness it's a photopolymer (see through) stamp set, to make it easier for placement.  Actually, I used the up-coming "Stamparatus" tool to help me get  it just perfect.  This tool will be available for purchase in June :-)


If you'd like to make one of these cute cards and try out the "stamparatus" you can join me for "coffee and cards" class this Thursday 25/01/18 at 10am.   You'll just need to call or email me (stampinwithbec@me.com) to let me know you are coming so I can prepare enough materials for you.

I think we might have to have lamingtons for an early Australia Day morning tea ;-)

                                                                       Product List





No comments: