Thursday, March 15, 2018

Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper

Hi Friends,

I wanted to show you the gorgeous Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper that is currently a FREE item during Sale-a-bration.  This paper is so gorgeous - if you love metallics, this one is for you.

Its actually more of a card stock than a paper.  With a combination of Silver, Gold and Rose Gold, its just so pretty.

The cards a so simple to make but the pretty paper really makes them look special. If you'd like to see how I achieved each colouring effect, you can check out the video on my Facebook Page.





For this card, I used a Sponge Brayer to apply Memento Black ink all over the paper and then wipes off any excess. It really transforms the paper to go from a white background to a black one.  I then die cut the word Celebrate from Copper Foil paper.


This card uses the silver stripes paper but then I used a spritzer filled with Isocol and Lemon-Lime Twist ink to spray and cover the background.  I used the Epic Celebrations Stamp Set to finish it off.


I love the pretty floral design on this paper.  I coloured one of the flowers in with the Stampin' Blends alcohol markers.  The Rose Gold on this paper is just gorgeous.


And finally on this card, I created an Ombre Effect with a sponge brayer and Powder Pink ink pad.

I'm thinking this would be a fun class - if you'd like to host a Private Class with your friends, just let me know - we could make these cards! :-)

Bec.



Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.00




No comments: