Sunday, March 5, 2017

Tasty Trucks and Tasty Treats

A sweet and simple card for you today as part of a blog hop I am participating in for the first time!
I am making 10 of these for a team card swap I am hosting this month. When you're making multiples of a card it's best to keep it simple.  It will take me a bit of time to do the colouring on the truck so I've kept the rest of the card quick and easy.


The truck is from the Tasty Trucks stamp set, only available until the end of this month for FREE by placing a $90 order.
I stamped the truck in Basic Black Archival ink onto Shimmery White card stock.  Then I coloured it using my watercolour pencils and a blender pen.
The shiny heart is an enamel shape from the Subtles collection.

The card base is Watermelon Wonder - which is a retiring colour this year!  If you love this colour, I highly recommend grabbing and extra pack of card stock and and ink refill bottle BEFORE the end of April because once the retiring list is announced, the in-colours sell out very quickly.

I love the embossed ice-creams on the designer series paper Tasty Treats.  It adds some shine without any effort! (although the shine doesn't show up very well in my photograph, sorry)

                                                                      Product List
Blender Pens
$17.00


I hope you enjoyed my project and keep hopping along to the next blog.

http://creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/esad-2017-last-chance-sale-bration-blog.html
Blog Hop Participants
6. Bec Ross 

16 comments:

chezzakayewandellagal.blogspot.com.au said...

Love that truck Bec ! Great colouring !

Libby Dyson said...

Great card Bec. Love the way you've added that DSP with the Tasty Tuck :) Thanks for the inspiration

Kelly Kent said...

Wow! All that colouring x 10. Lucky team!!! They are going to love your swap! Kelly x

Unknown said...

Cute card Bec, neat idea to combine DSP with and ice cream Tasty Truck!

Unknown said...

I love the Tasty Truck set paired with the Tasty Treats DSP! Violette xx

Nerida said...

Hi Bec, such a bright cheerful card.

Kim Oliver said...

I love your layout, it works so well for showcasing the DSP and the truck...Your colouring is perfect :) Makes me think of summer just looking at it.

Andrea said...

I've just been all round the hop and it's great to finish on a bright note. Thanks for sharing.

stampingbarb said...

Bec your card is great, I need to use my truck, and the designer papers with its great.

Unknown said...

A very sweet card with lovely colours Bec, TFS

Leonie Schroder said...

what a fun bright card ... Tasty Trucks is so cute - would love an ice cream about now

Lou said...

So sweet Bec. Lucky team members! Glad you could hop with us.

Courtenay Heuston said...

Sweet Bec - love it so bright and cheery.

Nicole said...

Love that this paper goes so well with the tasty trucks stamp so lovely Bec :-)

Maree McIntosh said...

Love the use of the DSP with the Tasty Truck so cute together and bright.xx

Rachael Lewsley said...

Love your colouring of the truck Bec. It's a great card x